Work with Cecelia
We are always looking for experienced, authentic and gifted psychic readers, metaphysical and energy workers to join our team. We value consultants with exceptional listening skills, a passion for making a difference in peoples’ lives and a work ethic that values responsibility, integrity and honesty. Helping you to foster your business and build a dedicated client base is of utmost importance to us as we want you to be successful.
And at Cecelia’s Psychics, our customer service and marketing team are always there to support you and help you succeed in your psychic career online. Let your clients find you over the internet, while you set your own schedule to work at home as much as you want. And the best part is, we do all the marketing for you! Remember the more hours you are online the more clients that will find you!
As an enterprise we are committed to providing our clients’ with superior service. We want only the BEST for our clients which is why we conduct stringent recruitment processes for all applicants. In return we offer one of the highest rates in the industry and a harmonious place to offer your skills. If you are uniquely talented and have an interest in being part of our well established and reputable psychic service then we would love to hear from you.
To successfully apply to be a phone psychic with us you must have:
- A telephone land line (to receive calls)
- A mobile number to receive SMS text messages
- An active Australian Business Number (ABN) for applicants residing within Australia
- Your preferred “tools of your trade” eg Tarot cards, runes, astrological charts etc
- A fast and reliable Internet connection
- A quiet place in your home or office that is comfortable to work from
- A commitment to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Agreement to follow our code of conduct
If you are an inspired genuine psychic applicant and meet our minimum requirements please provide your details in the form below so Cecelia and her team can consider your application.
Please note that we have limited availability for applicants residing outside of Australia.