You might think that having psychic abilities is rare, but in fact – it’s more common than you think. Everyone has psychic ability of some sort, whether it’s a feeling of dread when you just “feel” something bad is going to happen; when you experience déjà vu – you just KNOW you’ve been there, done that, before; or mother’s intuition.
Children in particular are susceptible to psychic abilities; however by a certain age we tend to lose those abilities if they aren’t nurtured. Some of us have more abilities than others and as we get older, it is possible to get them back. We can ALL be a “proper psychic” as long as we take the time to learn the right training and techniques.
If you want to find out about your own psychic and psychic medium abilities, try asking yourself these questions first, to see how developed your skills are.
1. Have you ever had a dream that feels completely real, and you wake up feeling as though you were truly there – a kind of “out of body” experience?
2. Have you ever met someone, or visited someone’s house, and you leave feeling exhausted? As though you really need to lie down and have a sleep?
3. Have you ever experienced an encounter with people who have passed away? It could be that you “felt them” there, had a dream about them, or saw their spirit?
4. Do you have amazing intuition?
5. Have you ever predicted what might happen in the future for yourself or someone around you?
6. Have you ever recalled something – a name, a place, a person – from a previous life?
7. Are your dreams very active and make complete sense?
8. Are you afraid of the dark, as a child, or now – but you’re not sure why?
9. Do you hate to be alone, particularly at night?
10. Do you ever feel as though you are being watched?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, then it’s likely you have abilities that you can draw on. Nurturing these takes time, but there are a number of ways you can start the process.
First step is to concentrate – if you can get your concentration under control, you can do anything. If you want to hear what someone else is thinking, move something with your mind, or find a place that is out of reach – you need to concentrate.
Secondly, you need to remove anything that stands in your way. If you don’t believe you have the abilities, they won’t come to you. If you want to nurture your psyche, you need to have faith in yourself. Tell yourself I AM PSYCHIC and truly mean it. Don’t let fear stand in the way.
Keep motivated by keeping track of your journey. Write down everything you encounter – whether you believe it to be truly psychic or not. Keeping track will help you to remain motivated.
Something to try to help you get in a meditative state to help find your abilities: sit in a quiet, comfortable place. Close your eyes, take some deep breaths and count from 100 down to 1. When you reach number 1, start to breathe in the following colours: red, orange, yellow green, blue, indigo and violet. Once you have the images, think of your favourite peaceful destination – like the beach or a forest – and imagine yourself walking through there.
You might like to do this every time you do a reading for someone, or just on your own. And if you want a reading yourself, give my psychics a call.
Love and blessings,
for safe reading over the phone with our talented psychics ready to
answer all your questions and offer advice.