You may have heard people talk about the health benefits of crystals and wondered just how does this work? Like many areas of natural therapy and healing, crystals have hidden benefits that most people don’t even know about, and tend to be largely misunderstood. Let’s have a look at what crystals can do for you.
Crystals are natural rock formations that come straight from the earth. For thousands of years, cultures have relied on them for physical health and wellness, mental clarity, and even a more prosperous home environment.
Small gemstones usually quite lovely in colour, hue and detail, they are small enough to be carried in your pocket or purse, made into jewellery or placed under your pillow, to help clear your energy.
Crystals release healing energy to give you balance and help to shift blockages in your body, mind, feelings and environment. Therapists believe that crystals vibrate at the same pitch as people, so the energy given off by them helps to perfectly fight illness or negative energy.
Different crystals offer different benefits, and it will also provide different effects depending on how you use them and where you place them. As well as physical and mental health, crystals can improve your career, finances, luck, and romance and so much more. They also help you make it through anger and grief, self-doubt and heartbreak.
Some examples of common crystals and their main uses include:
• Rose quartz is perfect to improve your love life and relationships, helping to heal the pain of love as well as find new love.
• Amethyst is a powerful stone which helps people with stress and anxiety, as well as other tough emotions like anger and rage.
• Shungite is a wonderful protective stone that offers a shield against negative energy, toxins and pollutants in the environment.
• Citrine can improve your business prospects and help you to save money personally, as well as grow your money-making skills and invite luck and abundance into your life.
• Malachite is also good for inviting in abundance, as well as letting go of trauma and grief.
• Bloodstone can remove blockages that stand in the way of personal and career success. It can also promote physical health and increase your energy.
You might like to select crystals to decorate your home. They look gorgeous in bowls or vases on corner tables and mantles, and will bring a touch of brightness and personality to your desk.
• Red crystals are wonderful for boosting energy, drive and enthusiasm
• Pink crystals are lovely for emotions as well as clearing your mind and balancing your body’s health.
• Orange crystals are awesome for creative energy and inspiration
• Green crystals can encourage abundance and prosperity
Even if you consider yourself to be a sceptical person who doesn’t have a deep spiritual side, you may find great benefits in adding crystals to your life. Not just beautiful, they are calming and comforting, and people find that holding them or wearing them can bring incredible peace. I hope you enjoyed this blog about one of my interests.
Wishing you a multitude of Blessings, Cecelia
for safe reading over the phone with our talented psychics ready to
answer all your questions and offer advice.